Legos

Ok this is a life update As you guys know my 2020 was life changing as many of you probably experienced too. I got separated from my husband then the world shut down and in Utah we had a pretty big earthquake all around the same time. The next few months were very hard; very lonely and stressful. I was one of the lucky ones who was still able to work. I only lost 8 hours a paycheck. Also my schedule was 7 days on and 7 days off so I was able to focus on work for a whole week and then sit at home and cry for a whole week. In May things kind of started to open up a little and change and I was able to have a girls weekend. This changed everything! I even went on a few date with a few guys I knew before I divorced my husband. They were duds but at least I was able to step out and experience something new. After that I went pretty social; I went camping a few times, I went to lunch with a lot of different friends, I went to St. George by myself, I went to Oregon, I went to New Hampshire and Massachusetts. All this time I was trying to get my house set up and my lego selling business set up. It was not easy. And I didn't actually get divorced until November! Then the middle of September I took a temporary shift and position at work. I was working 4 10s but every week... It's hard when you're not used to it... And that is when the fun ended. Obviously it meant summer was over and I love summer, and I started working graves, and I was just getting tired. Bad combination... So I started shutting down again. It got so bad that I took a week off in December. I didn't plan much but I did go to St. George for a few days and I went on a bunch of dates. None of these dates really went anywhere but I am still glad I did it. Once again it's a step... Around this time the renovation on my house was also finished so I started to look for renters. I found them pretty quick and easy so that is fantastic. Now for 2021! Although my renters said they couldn't move in until February they got their first payment pretty quickly and I told them as soon as they could pay they could start moving in. So they moved in last weekend! So I officially started making money on my house. Not a lot of money but it's a starter house... And very quickly I made some sales on Bricklink. Check my website https://store.bricklink.com/mproffit88#/shop They have all been very small but at this point I just need sales and reviews. It will get better. Baby steps right? So far I think I am in great shape for this year. Even if I think I'm done dating for a minute. I am currently taking more time off so I can recover from this shift. I don't know what to do. I also really want to work and make a lot of money but I'm so tired and kind of depressed again... Ha this was supposed to be about how excited I was about selling legos...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real