Josie and the Pussycats

Movie I can't believe I didn't watch this movie before. Rachel Leigh Cook is like my hero. But I also did not know that she was Josie. Turns out this is a star studded show! We have Rachel obviously, Tara Reid!, Rosario Dawson!, Parker Posey!, and Alan Cumming! And I personally think this really happens everywhere... Ok this movie is 20 years old so spoilers be damned. This is about a company's goal to advertise via subliminal messaging. They hide the advertisements in popular songs and music and it works very well. Then they find the perfect girl rock group to spread their messages further but after a little bit the company decides that they don't need all the girls they only need one. So they start turning them against each other. It's messy. But also awesome! Yeah this isn't what most would consider a "good" movie but it is so fun. As stated I love all the big characters and the storyline is a bit too real for me, but I am a conspiracy theorist sometimes so don't judge me... I added this to my watch list. I think I bought it on Amazon Prime Video...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real