Schitt'$ Creek

TV show I fought this show... I didn't understand the draw. I don't really appreciate Eugene Levy and Chris Elliot is the worst. So I didn't care about this show. But everyone loved it so when it ended I decided it was time. And I think it took me about a month to finish it and I watch TV shows kind of slowly these days... It was so good! Alexis is my queen, usually I appreciate David's humor but I think his personality woud really bother me if I was around it personally. But also it's a TV show... So not real anyway. And Catherine O'Hara! This is a side of her that I don't know but also I can't think of that many things that she has been in... Anyway this show follows a priveledged family thrown from their pedestal, forced to live in a gross hotel all together. The weird thig is that the kids are full adults, they just don't know how to act like it... Everyone on the show is a mess. Ha maybe that's why we all appreciate it. It's nice to see people on TV that don't seem perfect. Alexis is my favorite because I love how she just jumps in without looking and even knowing anything. Like she accepted a proposal from a guy she was literally leaving in the moment. How confusing is that? Oh speaking of, Ted was on 90210 the reboot and I actually really liked him on that so I was very excited to see him in this. And I really appreciated his character arc. Plus he's very attractive... This is a funny show. Even the sweet moments are ruined to be funny (I also appreciate this-it's what I do...) But then the final episode is so beautiful I literally cried! I cried during Schitt's Creek! It's so embarassing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real