Summer 03

I found this on Amazon, I had never heard of it but it has Joey King in it so I watched it. It was pretty good. It was a typical teen drama but we all know, that is what I thrive on. I freaking love Joey and it turns out her love interest is Val Kilmer's kid so that's fun too. He was pretty good in this too. Anyway this show focuses on a 16 year old girl who's grandma drops a whole bunch of secrets on her deathbed. Fun huh! So then the whole family has to go on their own individual adventures to figure things out for themselves. Joey is half Jewish and half Christian but that apparently equals out to no church teachings but that is not what her grandma had planned so that is part of her adventure. Which is clearly the most important... But we also follow both of her parents and their drama along with her aunt and cousin. It does kind of get crazy. I think the movie is supposed to take place in 2005 so I wonder if it is based on a true story? But this also brings up my question of did I just grow up in the wrong place and teenagers are really like this? I grew up religious but I was never invited to a party with drinking. I had friends that would have been really into that but they never had parties either. Were we just not rich enough?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real