Summer Night

This is one of those shows that gets a whole bunch of people, some we know some we don't but we watch them all experience one big night. Lana Condor is in this one and I love her so much! Analeigh Tipton is the other big name. But basically you get a bunch of friends together at a big music night in a bar and we see how their night progresses. Many of the guys are in different bands but they are from a pretty small town so they all know each other. There are less girls to follow but most of them seem to be close friends. Oh Victoria Justice is in it too but she's not part of the group. Also this cute blonde girl is kind of in the story but not really part of the group. I don't know, I guess it's a typical friend group where there is inner circle and outer circle. So I'm going to be honest, Lana Condor being super cute in this movie is the best part. I like friendship and I like colaborations like this but the movie itself is terrible. There isn't a storyline in it that makes any sense. It's like they tried too hard and then gave up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real