Vaccination

Well I got the second dose this week on Thursday and I was totally fine the rest of the day. I was feeling great, sure my arm hurt but I could still move it so I was ok. Then I did not sleep that night. I was tossing and turning and kept turning on and off my phone. It was terrible. Then about 9 I woke up so I could wash the dogs and I had a terrible migraine. I took some medicine and drank lots of water because I thought I was just dehydrated. Yep didn't even make the connection... But when I got up and realized that I was nauseous too I realized it was just symptoms of the COVID vaccine. I ordered soup but when it got here I had learned that I wasn't ready to eat yet. So I turned on Thor and sat really still watching it and Eventually fell asleep. When I woke up I started getting texts from friends and one of them had also gotten the vaccine and turns out her and her roommate both had fevers the night before and it was then that I realized I had a fever too. Yeah I'm really good at being sick... So good that I can't even determine what's wrong with me. I watched another movie then decided I couldn't do that anymore and went right to bed where I stayed until my mom got home from work. When I got up I realized that my fever had broke and so I took more medicine and watched a dumb movie with her. After that I think I was fine. I took more drugs before going to bed and even watched a few too many Teen Wolf episodes before going to sleep. All in all the actual sickness only lasted about 16 hours. But as I had literally nothing to eat while sick I've been very sluggish today. But I turned on the TV like I do and guess what! Modern Family has all the episodes on Hulu now. I was sad to see it end but I was really hoping to see it all in one place some time. I watched a few hours of that and then my TV decided it was done but I wouldn't let it give up that easy but I decided I needed something very familiar after that and I've been watching my old favorite Gilmore Girls ever since. Monday is going to be a lot but this weekend was a nice respite even with the terrible sickness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real