Chalk it Up

This was a dumb movie. I like gymnastics and it had Drew Seeley in it and I was watching a bunch of dumb movies that day so I watched this one too. This is about a college girl who is basically already trying to be the perfect housewife socialite when she's not even married. Then when her boyfriend has to transfer to a school in England he breaks up her and then her life revolves around trying to get him back. In typical movie fashion she has a phase where she actually makes friends and becomes her own person but then she back peddles when she finds out her boyfriend didn't even really like her. There is this part where her boyfriend calls her "skinny-fat" and that is not true at all! She's ripped. Like I'm pretty sure she is a gymnast in real life. And I was right she was a gymnast for the Carolina Tar Heels so lets consider her one of the greats like Michael Jordan and Mia Hamm. But this is about the movie not about her. But also I really like making connections with other actors and characters. The best part of the movie is her best friend who is naturally querky. Also Rachele Brooke Smith is in it and I really liked her from the second Center Stage and the Bring it on with Christina Milian. Also the other love interest is on the Teen Beach Movies but looking a lot less like a fake cheesy beach movie character so I only recognized that I recognized him. And Drew Seeley has been in a lot of other movies my favorite being Another Cinderella Story with Selena Gomez. I'm talking a lot about the people because the actual movie was like I said dumb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real