Perfect Summer

This was another dumb movie. It's about a teenager who's naturally upset after his dad dies and his mom who moves them to live with her father. It sounds terrible... Living in a small beach town where you're the only person the locals don't know? I'm kidding because that's kind of what I would want to do if I wasn't such a baby. My favorite shows are the ones where some pretty girl has to start her whole life over in a new place. And a place where I can surf and hang out on the beach, at 16 when I don't have any responsibilities! That sounds like the perfect summer. But teenagers suck and he was moody and annoying until everyone came together to make him feel appreciated. When they all make him feel like he's the only person in the world that matters then he can become his true self. He ends up even entering the local competition even though he doesn't even know how to surf. But at least he's finding his way right? Anyway, terrible movie and I'm embarressed to have it on my watch list. But you probably haven't heard of it either because it was just on Amazon Video and I was in a weird mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real