A Teacher

Kate Mara is brilliant in everything she does but this show was extra! It's short so this isn't going to be a long post but I did have to say how amazing this show is. One, it's a crazy storyline but two, I really liked everyone. They did so good to make Kate look like she wasn't doing the wrong thing but also the guy was also clearly innocent. She was the criminal, she took advantage of him. But I liked her and I wanted her to be happy. I also really can't believe that they released his name and people could know what he went through. Some of the scenes of him in college were just tragic and the way his life turned out is terrible. I also wish they would have shown more about how the teacher became happy again because she was a criminal, a predator, on the registry. Anyway, like I said the storyline is amazing but also the acting is really good too. Even the "teenagers"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real