Firefly Lane

I didn't really like this show at first. I didn't really see the point of the story. Like it's just a best friend show, no real substance just 2 girls who grew up together. But it does grow in suspense and drama so by the end I was like "wait is that it?" And Katherine Heigl made a comeback I guess and Sarah Chalke has been kind of a backup star since Scrubs. So it was cool to see them be in a successful show again if just for a season. I'm sure they will do a second season because Netflix is pretty good at those kind of things. The friendship is based around meeting in high school and then being there for each other always. They move on and follow different paths but Firefly Lane girls forever. So it's kind of like This Is Us where it follows 3 or 4 different timelines with these girls. Always an interesting concept. I like a few of the other actors too but these 2 were definitely made to be the stars. Where it only went 1 season and I didn't really like it most of the show, I don't have much to say but I am curious to see where more seasons will go. I wouldn't watch it for just this season. Maybe wait for more seasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real