Jumanji; The Next Level

This post is going to be more about the situation around watching the movie but I really like the 2 newer Jumanjis so I'm still going to keep this about the show too. So I met this guy completely randomly and didn't think anything of him. Then I found out that my friend knew him and thought we could be good together at least physically... So she started matchmaking. Knowing a little bit more about him and after having a conversation with him I agreed to go out for drinks with him. We were there for way longer than I expected but it was a lot of fun and we really vibed. Even made out by our cars after. After that we went out again and I actually spent the night at his place. Then I decided it could be time to invite him over to my place to meet my dogs. They liked him instantly and it was really surprising and really cool. Then we watched a movie. The movie was so funny, I already liked the combo of Dwayne, Kevin, Jack, Gillian and Nick but we add Awkwafina to the mix who is hilarious. And in real life we add Danny Devito (eh) and Danny Glover who I miss and in my opinion totally makes this movie! Just his way of talking is fantastic! Oh also the Hound from GoT is in the movie too. So the reason I decided to combine this movie with the date in general is because other than the added characters the movie is basically the same as the last one. Kids get sucked into a video game and then they try to beat the game. Spoiler, they do… I'll be honest, I would never try to watch both in one day because it would be like watching the same movie twice. They are both so funny but the same funny. However it was a fun experience because I actually really liked the guy who I watch it with and we watched with my dogs and I haven't let anyone meet my dogs since my ex-husband. It was a nice night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real