Life?

Here I am 2 and a half weeks without TV, and I'm not missing it but I'm still anxious about it? So yesterday I told myself I could just go home and watch TV until it's time for bed but then I didn't. I made dinner, I hung out with my dogs, I talked to my parents, then I journaled and went to bed? That is not like me! So I'm starting to get excited that maybe I am turning over a new leaf and I won't have to be tied to the tv. I recently wrote about how alive I felt but I think I'm tired of that too. Like maybe I went too hard and now I need to fully rest? But also I haven't been taking my sleeping pills. I kind of forgot that I even had them. But honestly I wanted to really live in the moment last week… Because I'm not sure I've ever completely lived in the moment and embraced actual feelings. So I actually plan to completely take a nap in the sun while in the pool on Thursday. If I get burnt or sick who cares because I just want to chill. I haven't been reading as much because I did that thing where I try to start a non-fiction book after just finishing another. I need to read fiction in between these books, otherwise I think too heavy. So although I will only be in St. George for a day I plan on bringing multiple books again… Um, I know this isn't really much of a post but I'll probably have more to post later. And just know that I'm actually very excited about life right now. So I'm just trying to live it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real