7/17 Moonology Oracle Cards

Be bold and make the first move - Cardinal Moon Now is the time to be bold - bossy, even. Take matters into your own hands. Cardinal signs are powerful and self-starting; they're determined and great at organizing. Drawing this card strongly suggests that you're going to need to be all those things to get your ideal resolution or position in the situation you're asking about. This card may challenge you on how strongly you really want something. If you're worrying about a situation, it is a suggestion to be less passive. Instead, take an assertive stance as you steer events where you want them to go. Speak up for what you want. If you're serious about sorting things out, you may need to take the lead in some way, to step up as a leader. I take this to mean that many of us are too passive and we end up just going with the flow for everything. For example at work, this guy came in and created a whole new situation for organizing and for some reason there is one loud person against it. Granted, a lot of us don't really care and this organization isn't a big part of our job... but now it's a weird battle between the guy who created this new way and the stubborn one who refuses to learn a new technique. His way is easier and I have actually been doing it in a mix of both ways to appease others for years but she refuses so we can't do it his way. Should I step up or not? This seems to be the sign I needed. Universally we are in a unique time; whole nations are stepping up and overthrowing their governments, the US is so divided that nothing can be done in our government, we're still in the middle of a global pandemic and the world is literally burning around me and there are hurricanes on the other side. So is there anything we can do about any of it? At first glance no, but that is where the passive attitude comes in. What could one person in Utah do for anyone? But I can start small and work my way up. I can start by asserting myself into the drama at work and then I can start asserting myself into spaces where I can help for a bigger picture. Self-starting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real