Forgetting Sarah Marshall

I watched this literally months ago, but it's an old movie so I assumed everyone had already watched it so I wasn't worried. But maybe some people miss the old format so this one is for you! Kristen Bell isn't my favorite actor but she's in a lot of my favorite shows. Mila is one of my favorite's so in a way it's nice to see her beat Gossip Girl... But Jason Segal is the star in every way of this movie. I'm pretty sure he wrote and directed it and was the best in the whole show. Russell Brand plays his character great but can you even consider this acting? He's just kind of crazy and it works for the characters he plays. I also appreciate Paul Rudd's character. I always forget that he's in this movie. This follows poor Jason as he navigates one of the most awkward breakups that ever could happen. He dated her for 5 years and they work together, plus she's a star so she's literally everywhere and with her new lover! Plus the setting is in beautiful Hawaii and I get very frustrated when they do that to me because I know that is not how a real vacation is, unless maybe you spend all the money that I will ever make in a lifetime. Even if I were to go to a resort like that it would be completely packed and I would not have any fun. But this is a good movie. I laugh every time. So you should watch it every time you get the chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real