Good but Confusing

Ok so life is sometime very confusing, last week I was so anxious about everything. I was feeling constantly rejected and therefore annoyed and hurt at everything. I became very petty. I was literally trying to piss people off. Now, after nothing but a little time, I feel so good about everything. Ok that's not really true, I am really stressed about trying to get a down payment for my next house. I'm still hoping that by March I'll be able to get a new house but if for any reason I need to move (shh nothing is happening yet) I'm going to want to buy a house before I move. But everything else is so good. I don't have any issues with work, the boy is great, I'm being social and yet I still found time to chill and sleep. I actually feel very balanced. I am taking Friday off so I will not have to work my full 8 day week again but it's fine because it's my last 8 day week until the end of August at least so it will be nice for a change. I wish I could work all weekend like the boy, I don't like these days but it should be fine. This month has been extremely chill for work but I know that the next few months will not be chill, in fact I don't think we will have any sort of reprieve until Thanksgiving now… But that is kind of nice too because hopefully I can get the motivation to work OT, that's what will help the one stressful thing in my life. Guys, the boy and I are seemingly really good and I like him so much. But I now have this fear that he's just pretending to be ok. Like he knows that I feed off his energy so he's trying to not feel his feelings around me. It's nice and thoughtful but I want him to feel what he needs to feel. But with that I'm trying to keep my energy up so that he doesn't fear that he is affecting me like he did a couple weeks ago. Ugh life is weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real