I'm famous.

So, recently I decided that there was actually something wrong with my ankle so I decided to go to physical therapy. It's very expensive… but it actually has really helped. We figured out that it is probably a tendon issue over a break or sprain. So that is kind of nice because that can be helped by stretching and retraining my ankle. Now the other issue is that this will take time and will probably really hurt in the process… So far it really has. Mostly it's just stretching but they do things to help it not hurt too. Like electrotherapy and dry needling. The electrotherapy worked really well at first. But then the next week they turned it up too high and it killed. God, it hurt so bad for almost a week. Actually until I did it again way lower… Then the dry-needling, that was the best. It's been 4 days and it still doesn't hurt. Ok, unless I do too much exercise… I'm really curious to see how it will feel when I play soccer this week. So that is another big thing in my life. I basically go every week. Now the other big exciting thing is that I'm famous! Yeah so 2 different people have found me on this makeup artist's website this week. They had done my makeup in February for my boudoir shoot! So I take that to mean that I am so ugly that they use me to say "look how pretty we can make even her" but I can't even be mad because they did great work. Not only did they make me look freaking amazing, they made me feel completely comfortable and by the time they were done I was already feeling more confident than I ever thought I could. In reality they were a big part of making that shoot what it was so I owe them so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real