Wanted

Podcast So Lamorne Morris from New Girl did this storyline podcast which I usually don't pay attention to but he actually went on a bunch of other podcasts to advertise for it so it got on my radar. And it was a cast so I decided to listen to it. It was actually really good and I've started listening to others too. Wanted is about these losers that hang out at the same strip club all the time who end up deciding that they can become bounty hunters.. Like it's an easy job… So I think this is 8 episodes of these dummies chasing a legitimate murderer. It's funny and relevant and the nice thing is that it's pretty short so you can listen to it in about 5 hours. I finished it in a day and those are the kind of things that I really appreciate. I don't like making huge commitments…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real