Halloween

I didn't write this on time because I wanted to tell you about my Halloween experience. This was my first Halloween where I could really celebrate like the rest of the country. AKA drinking… So I did. A lot. It was my off week so I'll just tell you about my entire week off. It started Wednesday and I had 3 appointments during the day and then went over to Jaymes' house to reconnect with Wu Tang. He's the cutest and I love him but Jaymes was kind of weird. I know it's not cool to think like this but it made me really appreciate what I have. So when I left to hang out with Dan I was very happy. And Dan met some of my friends. And Lish and Chala seem to really like him so that is exciting too. We had a ton of fun at the haunted house. Then we went and saw Lish's new place and then we went to a bar with Chala. Thursday I got my hair done then went and hung out with Dan the rest of the evening and we got food and then went to his soccer game and spent the rest of the night there. I even got to see my "work boyfriend" play his soccer game! So that was a fun chill day too. Friday I had an easy morning so I spent it cleaning my house. Then I went to one of my heel workshops that I've been absolutely loving although I was the only non-dancer there…. I felt very out of my element. But it was cool choreo so I really did enjoy it. Then I went to V's for her Halloween party. I almost didn't go because I was feeling very anti-social but I needed to wear my costume so I went. And it was fun, I did expect to know more people there… There were a lot of people that I had met before but didn't really know. And only a couple of work friends. But it was nice to be at a real Halloween party… I left early though so I could go home and watch Supernatural. I had previously made the goal to finish it before going back to work. (And I did 10:30 the night before starting work again.) On Saturday I took my time getting up and then went and played pickleball with Dan. That was so much fun. I think he really enjoyed it too. Then we got stuff to make drinks and I made him eat cajon seafood while we watched the Jazz game. It was a good night. Sunday I went to brunch with the girls and we all dressed up and it was so fun but we got legitimately drunk… More than I expected to get. Then I went to another friend's house to sober up and we went for a walk and looked at all the cool houses in his neighborhood and then sat out on his back porch. Another good day. However with everything I was so sick after. I went home to watch more Supernatural and just continued to feel terrible. I didn't feel better until I woke up the next morning but even then my appetite was not healthy. I think it's going to take me some time to feel better again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real