He's All That

This is a play off one of my favorite movies ever so as soon as I saw it I knew I needed to watch it. She's All That had everything including the perfect combination of Freddie Prinze Jr. and Matthew Lilliard. Rachel Leigh Cook has always been one of my favorites and she is in this remake too along with Matthew Lilliard. They are not playing the same rolls though. This is not a sequel, but a play on the original. So it takes a weirder guy with a popular girl and they modernize it so she's an influencer. I actually don't really like her all that much but I think it's just because I am too old to really appreciate the social media influencer life… I get celebrities, and I watch the Bachelor franchise and Dancing with the Stars so those people are kind of more reality star/influencer… but they are on TV and not just instagram or youtube famous… So it's different. Peyton Myers from Girl Meets World is the famous ex-boyfriend who breaks up with the star so I really watched it for him. Although he was very weird. And the son from Designated Survivor is the makeover guy and I like him. I feel like he's played the son in a few things… I like him, he's got great eyes. Everything else is typical teen movie which I love but it's a pretty polarizing theme. Some like them others don't. It's definitely not as great as the original but the 90s did teen movies better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real