Stress

I'm in that phase (that I've been in so many times) where I just want to leave everything and hide somewhere but I don't seem to have time! Every off Wednesday I load myself up with appointments and meetings and then on Thursday I often end up doing something social or for someone and then by the weekend all I want to do is sleep but I have plenty to do otherwise all weekend too. Then I have a day to relax but it's completely wasted because I'm so anxious to go back to work… I know that this is all I can get but I don't like it. Next month I have a short vacation to St. George so I'm trying to hold onto that but it's still weeks away! Plus I'm going with Dan and what if we don't vacation well together! So I'm looking forward to it but I am hesitant too. But that shouldn't really be surprising as I'm hesitant with everything! I think I'm one of those people who don't believe that good things can happen to me… Like my life isn't good. It's not bad for sure but it's not really a good life… Like I'm mediocre. I have no aspirations. But at least I'm not failing? I don't know what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real