Coding

Just before I found out I was pregnant I took this 3 week coding bootcamp. Coding is weird becuse it seems really hard. Computers are very hard! But this is basically just learning a new language. So it started and I had kind of learned some basics before, I felt really good at first. But then they asked me to basically just blindly recreate a website that the guy created. I had no idea how to start and I was very frustrated. I actually took an extra week to finish because I got so anxious. I took an entire week to get back to it. But turns out I really did have it down. So a week late I moved on to the second week and then the third week all in the same weekend. I did it all. And yeah my boyfriend knows how to do all of it so I did all of it at his house. Truthfully, he couldn't help. I did it all on my own! And that made me feel so good about myself. The next part of it however is 5 months. And that would have taken me into summer and I was not prepared to do jump into that. I kept putting it off... And then found out I was pregnant. And I am completely exhausted all the time so I decided that it was a very good thing that I had not signed up for it. So the new plan is to wait until I have the baby and if I ever decide to quit when I have the baby. I do have a plan to go back to work for a little after and decide then. But now that I have a plan for after it seems like it is going that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real