Girlboss

Seems like this is based in real life. It's about a free spirited girl who is too real to hold down a job. So with some luck, she finds a way to create her own job. She uses this fancy thing called the internet to sell things that other people would think would never sell. Used clothes. Yeah Vintage. Now vintage stores have been around forever I'm sure. But they are often for cheaper people who are looking for clothes they can afford over that one of a kind piece that was lost to history. But if you have the eye and the luck, there are amazing things to find. So this is the story about a girl who has that eye and is able to turn it into a successful business really is my dream. That is why I try so many random things these days. If I keep finding side hustles one of them is bound to take off? I have to tell you, I didn't like this show. I would not be friends with this girl. But I love the thought of being able to be yourself and turn it into money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real