Planning around the struggle

So I'm pregnant remember. And I have to tell you, I don't like it. I really do try to remember that it won't be like this forever and the baby will make it all worth it. But I feel so weird all the time and I keep trying to act and be normal. Like I can live my life like normal. Like I can work like normal and go out with my friends when they ask. I have had 3 vacations planned for summer and they might actually kill me at this point. This is miserable. I basically don't even know how to function right now and it's really pissing me off. I know I'm making something out of my own body. And that is really cool and miraculous. But it's also very uncomfortable and totally miserable. I hate everything about it. I'm not feeling the joys at all. Am I doing it wrong or do moms just lie to us and themselves? Am I just doing everything wrong? I know I'm not eating enough but if I feel sick all the time how do I just ignore that? All while just trying to live my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real