Shang-Chi

Movie I'm sure the main guy in the show was cool and all but to me Awkwafina is the one who made this show. I love her so much. The story is about a guy who's dad wants ultimate power and when he can't get it he goes a little crazy. He also lost his wife so that would drive people crazy too though. Basically his kids are estranged from him but something happens that brings the whole family together again… And causes Shang Chi to learn their real strength and power. Yep this is a Marvel movie. So really, the story line could use some work… it's not very detailed but I'm sure they will add more later. I can't even really remember if there is anyone other than Wong to tie us to Marvel. Really, it's a good movie but I can’t really find that much to talk about with it. It's a typical Marvel movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real