Stay Close

This is a Harlan Coben show. I think this is the third one that I've watched? And awkwardly I think I have this book but haven't read it yet... Oh well. Harlan is a british thriller novel writer. And they are so good at least on TV? I haven't actually read any of his books. But this one is about a mom who before meeting her boyfriend and having a few kids had a totally different life. But as she is about to marry her boyfriend of like 16 years her old life comes out to play. What comes next is a crazy whirlwind of lies and murder. The thing I like about Harlan's stories is that I really can't tell who the villian of the story is. There are so many twists and turns that I can't really figure out how its going to finish. And I was shocked! Which is a good ending to me. I also really like the people in the show too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real