Feeling better?

Work has been really hard lately. Like I've been so exhausted that it's been hard to keep any kind of focus. This is the kind of fear where I think I'm doing something wrong with this pregnancy. But Dan actually pointed out the other day that I've always had issues eating and was already probably malnourished before even getting pregnant. So now I'm playing catch-up while losing all my nutrients to baby. I'm in a battle to keep standing every day it feels like. But today I was doing really good until about 1. So is it working? Or did I just have a good day? It's hard to tell as it hasn't been that long. But I feel like I have to embrace what I'm feeling. My best friend told me that week 17 on her last pregnancy was when she started feeling less first trimester-like. I am 18 weeks as of yesterday. So I think I'm on the mend. You know, for now… I also really think it helps that my boyfriend's sister mentioned that she never really felt better. She felt nauseous and gross the entire time. So I had started to believe that would be me and that made the fear of not ever being healthy possible and therefore it gave me acceptance. I am pregnant. And the baby is growing quickly. So I'm not going to feel great for a long while after this. Acceptance was what I was missing I think. I could never be the same again. And that's fine. Change isn't a bad thing. I might actually gain weight and it will be fine. I doubt I'll gain a lot of weight… But weirder things have happened… But I'll be a mom and I'll manage and be good with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real