New Hampshire 2022

New Hampshire was hard. I'm glad I went, because it was great to see Gabby and meet Jellybean. But it was not an easy trip. We had a nice cold bedroom. It was really nice and so dark! But cold. And then a dining room table where we ate most of the time to avoid the dogs. And then in front of the TV is a nice couch but we had to fight the dogs and for me, I had to fight the fans. I don't like fans… I get more irritated the older I get from them too. But I hate them so I hated the couch. I also get very restless sitting on a couch watching tv anyway. But I did not feel like I had a comfortable spot in Gabby's house… And I was very uncomfortable. Not her fault at all, I'm just in a weird phase of the pregnancy. Then there was all the adventuring. The first day we chose to go kayaking. Which I love, but it was a lot of extra work! And we had to drive out to the lake and after driving from Boston the day before, being in the car kind of sucked. We stayed and had pizza too. Then the next day we drove 2 and a half hours out to Maine to go to the beach. I think I fell asleep… And the beach was so cold and windy and the pier was closed! That was the whole reason we went there. So basically I bought a sweatshirt and we had lunch and other people bought hoodies and other things. We did the souvenir thing and then went down to the beach but didn't even get close to the water. But we did not stay long. So eventually we decided to get back in the car and drive to a close by lighthouse! It was so pretty but also so windy. So I mostly stayed in the car… But that's where Chris proposed to Gabby so it was a special place. Then we drove back and it was so much driving! So Friday we decided to drive to Boston too… Ok we drove to Mass and then took the train to Boston. And we did a bunch of exploring. We had lunch at Quincy Market and we were able to get some other souvenirs there. Then we walked over to the holocaust memorial and then over to the big park that I can't remember the name of by the Cheers bar. That was pretty much it though. After that we got back on the train and rode home. Saturday was for exploring NH for real. We went to Downtown Keene and went to a bunch of cute shops. Then went back out to Gabby's parent's house for dinner. It was a chiller day and then Sunday we drove flew back home. I've been exhausted ever since!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real