Pam and Tommy

I was told to watch this show by a friend and it did not disappoint. Pam was so realistic and I don't really know much about Tommy Lee but Sebastian was amazing at what he was doing. This really made you feel bad for Pamela Anderson. I was young when she was really famous but she was always just really famous to me. I didn't realize that she got so much shit for being famous in her way. Don't get me wrong, I never thought she was a good actress but I also think we never get to see actual talent from pretty people. For example I can't even think of the show but Amy Adams plays a chubbier girl in like a trailer park or something and it barely looked like her. But pretty people don't play not pretty very often. So they basically just play different versions of themselves all the time. I think that's what happened to Pam. Baywatch was not a show that you watch to find good actors. It's a soap opera with swimsuits. People watched it to see the people running in slow motion. Everyone knows that. But with that, they stunted the growth of the people. They didn't give them good writing. The producers knew what they had and they didn't want to mess with it. I think TV these days has gotten better. We can have the dumb teen shows made to make us watch the attractive people but we can at least give them real storylines. And I'm telling you, they have some really funny dumb shows. Anyway, this basically follow's Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee for their entire relationship and it's definitely worth watching. I really enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real