Somewhere Between

Paula Patton and Devin Sawa get stuck in a kind of time loop thing. It's hard to describe without spoiling. Basically this is a suspenseful story about a mom who tries to solve her daughter's murder. It's just a limited series probably based on a book… But I actually don't know if the book thing is true. So Paula Patton plays a reporter who tries to solve crimes on air and while she does that she gets caught up in a crime ring and it does not go well. Devin plays an ex cop who is now a private investigator who also gets caught up in something he doesn't expect. All while Paula's husband, a city prosecutor, tries to keep from getting caught up in said crime ring. This whole story is actually surprising. It had a few moments that really threw me off at first. I had never heard of this show but Netflix told me to watch it so I did and was not disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real